7 Best Practices That Startups Should Follow

alarm clock, specs, mug, 3

When you launch your startup, you’ll encounter multiple obstacles and roadblocks along the way. You shouldn’t forget that over 90% of startups fail in their very first year, and out of the remaining 10% of the startups that survive, only 50% of them make it to the fifth year.  Even if you offer the best […]